Thursday, 6 December 2012

Kinky Questionnaire for Naughty Netizens

Skip to the end: Click HERE for questionnairey goodness!

Wotcha Fellow Kinky Types!

Yep, it's Questionnaire time again!

It's not that I've got a fetish for statistics or anything... (well maybe I do, though it doesn't make this particular list.) but I've been wondering what worldwide the most popular kinks are out there.

I've made a short google docs questionnaire listing 60 or so fairly big ones.

There's only 2 optional questions and 2 optional comment boxes if you want to leave details / comments / extra kinks and feedback. Otherwise it's totally anonymous.

Would people mind giving it a look n ticking off a few of their favorite things? ;)

I realise hypnosis is going to be a fairly big tick mark on here, but I'd like to see what else tickles everyone's fancy.

I'll be able to put together some totally awesome bargraphs later displaying the results.

You can find the questionnaire HERE

Thanks very much!

Lex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking fwd to the results. I had to look up Shibari - never heard of that one! Will.

Lex said...

I posted this on Fetlife first, so the early results might end up differing from the final ones once everyone that comes to the questionnaire via the blog finds it.

If you want the early results and have a FetLife account (it's free to join) you can find them on this thread here: https://fetlife.com/groups/361/group_posts/3247845

I'll do a followup once the hypno crowd have dwarfed the "normal" fetish crowd. ;)