Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Amy Allen - Undressing whilst unaware, freezing and shyness.

I've got a post on the go, but it's been on the go for ages (thanks to everyone badgering me to get on and write it ;) your comments do have an effect)

In the meantime, you might like to check out this preview vid of Amy Allen from my Entrancement site. It's on Daily Motion and features some toplessness, so you might need to sign in / sign up for a Daily Motion account to view it.

Here Amy's hypnotized to undress without realising she's doing so, then to switch between being shy and extroverted about her nudity once she does notice. There are also some freezes thrown in for good measure.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

¡Hipno-Fantastic! said...

This is a very good one. Amy is one of my favourite models.

Granamyr said...

Lovely video! She is so dang cute!! Thank you for posting. Take care!

Luis Enrique said...

amy is definately one of my favorite models in your repertory i so wanted to see a bit uncensored part... me thinking on buying the vid XD