Thursday, 25 February 2010

Night out in Liverpool.

Updated: Added some chatlog excerpts to the end of this post.

So after Liz had herself hypnotized onstage in front of 100 or so students at David Knight’s hypnosis show last week, we’ve been in the unusual situation of being able to naturally chat about hypnosis as part of everyday conversation. Usually it’s a tricky topic to raise without also raising people’s eyebrows, getting them wondering why on earth you’re suddenly crowbarring something into the conversation that the majority of “normal” folk would probably consider more than a little weird.

Last week was one of Liz’s student buddy’s birthdays. For the sake of this story I’ll call him AJ. Now, AJ’s quite the ladies man, I’d list a few of his many talents, but he’s been known to read the blog and I don’t want to big him up *too* much in case he starts thinking that I’m carrying a flame for him. Suffice it to say he’s tall, funny, musical, a juggler (Not in the creepy way) and has one of those “six-pack” things that seem to be so popular with the ladies.

Anyway, AJ’s aware of mine and Liz’s hypnokink, partly because Liz has grown more comfortable mentioning it to friends now she’s at uni around a new group of people, partly because he’s seen this blog, and partly because one time whilst Liz and he were pulling an all-night study-session in the library, Liz’s mate Trish popped up on Yahoo Messenger, hypnotized Liz to think she was a robot, and then had Robo-Liz undressing and performing lewd acts on herself on webcam. (I suppose things like that can make quite an impression)

He was one of a few friends that went along to the show and saw Liz in all her hypnotized glory as she rode her hypno-horsie into town, won the grand national, hallucinated a naked audience, flirted her arse off with the hypnotist, and performed an erotic dance for the student body. Afterwards I think it was the topic of conversation with Liz and her uni mates off and on for a few days.

The following Friday, everyone was out drinking in Liverpool for AJ’s birthday celebration. When I arrived at the pub, Liz and he were there with about 15 other rowdy student types. I did get introduced to everyone, but the majority of the names kinda went by in a blur. I’ll usually make some hilarious joke about just calling everyone “Brian”

One person that *did* stick out was Dave. This is because Dave appears to be the distilled essence of all that is “studentdom”: Bright pink hair, Penis piercing, (Not that he was waving it around – on this occasion at least.) fairly awful jokes (“What’s invisible and smells of carrots? … Rabbit Farts!”) and the ability to talk none-stop rubbish for 3 hours straight and still come across as being a fascinating individual. He’d also heard about Liz’s hypnotic escapade earlier in the week, and when AJ had half-joked “Yeah, Liz gets hypnotized by her boyfriend all the time.” rather than laugh it off, Dave considered that for a moment, decided he believed it totally, and said “Really? Cool. I need to hear more about *that*”.

So there I am at the pub (arriving slightly late as even though I’d asked half a dozen taxi drivers, none of them had heard of the pub at which everyone was gathered.) I got Liz and myself a couple of drinks, sat down next to her, and while everyone else was busy seeing how many shots they could get AJ to keep down, (which for those who’re interested is about 10 over a 45 minute period – at which point his digestive system goes into reverse.) this pink haired fellow leaned in and cheekily said “So I hear you’re a hypnotist?”

Inwardly I was a little surprised at this coming up in conversation, but part of being a hypnotist is appearing to confidently take everything in your stride, so I just grinned and smoothly said “yep, from time to time” giving Lizzidoll a sideways glance to see if tonight would be a good time to toy with her mind publicly. (Something she enjoys… but needs to be done around the right kind of audience.) Her cheeks flushed, she grinned a bit, and playfully avoided my gaze. Obviously she’d find being toyed with a *little* embarrassing… but judging by the way she was now nonchalantly looking around the pub and whistling to herself, I gathered that more than anything, she’d enjoy the experience.

Liz had warned me that Dave would probably label me a dirty old git for going out with an innocent wee student such as her; (I’m pushing 30, she’s not *quite* ten years my junior. ;o) so in the interests of distracting her from the fact I’d decided to make her my demonstration hypno dolly for the night, I popped one arm casually around her shoulder and assisted Dave in running through all the Bald / Old Man jokes that he could think up over a 5 minute period. (Throwing in a few good-natured pink haired student jibes of my own, from time to time.)

In reality, trying to distract Liz from something said over 30 seconds ago is *not* that mighty an achievement. She’s got the attention span of a goldfish, and merely pointing out something shiny is usually enough to derail her train of... Ooh! A bee!

Anyway. As Dave and I were wrapping up his “old git” line of banter, I told him that *another* brilliant part of being a pervy old man was the fact I could take an impressionable young lady like Liz… run the fingers of one hand through her hair above the nape of her neck like so… and with my other hand, brush the hair out of her face like this… then place my palm against her forehead… give a little push from the back as I firmly tell her to “SLEEP”

Liz slumped in her seat, her arms dropping to her sides, expression going from amused engagement to detached thoughtlessness. I spent a few moments rocking her head gently, encouraging her to drop deeper into trance, and just to let the sounds of the pub around her lull her deeper into comfort… then turned back to my conversation with Dave. He was just sat there with a massive grin on his face. I think it was a high-five moment right there and then. Liz remained seated comfortably, breathing deeply, while the discussions went on around her. I think a couple of people in the group might have noticed, but I guess a girl that appears to be sleeping or passed out isn’t *that* strange a sight to see in your typical student pub.

We carried on chatting for a few moments about hypnosis, about the kinds of things Liz and I like to get up to, and I reassured him that my toying with Liz like this would be *very* much welcomed by her, even if she wasn’t going to admit that. After a little while I sat her up in her seat, still with that peaceful passive expression on her face and counted her awake.

Normally on waking from trance, if you move the conversation swiftly along onto new topics, Liz hardly seems to register the fact that she’s been under. In cases such as this though… with 2 or 3 people staring directly at her, and 2 or 3 more giving her curious looks out of the corner of their eyes from the background, she definitely realised that she’d been toyed with.

“Oh boy… have you started already?” she began… trying to bury her face in her hands… but by this point I was already bodylocking her in place, moving her arm, twisting her torso, tilting her head, posing her like my very own life size doll. Liz huffed and puffed a little at this, (until I told her to freeze, anyway. Then to smile like a good dolly.) and Dave and I carried on talking for another couple of minutes.

Rapid hypnotic inductions aren’t something I do very often, but they’re something Liz relishes and wishes I’d do more of, so I took the opportunity to a) Practice, and b) Show off to Dave and AJ, who were the only ones actively paying any attention… there were probably a few more people quite interested in the little hypno show I had going on, but as I’ve mentioned, it’s sometimes an awkward topic to raise.

Periodically over the next twenty minutes or so, as soon as I felt that Liz’s guard was down I’d put my hand to her forehead, fingertips to her temples and pull her down into trance. I’d leave her there for a few moments, waking her up feeling flirty, then slutty, then giggly. At one point she cottoned on to what I was doing and took firm hold of my arm telling me to stop messing with her. (At which point my free hand, which was round behind her shoulders still tapped her on the top of her head daintily as I intoned “Sleeeeep” – the expression as she melted back into trance was a mixed one of annoyance, amusement and arousal.)

As is the way when you’re drinking, I felt nature’s call before too long, so woke Liz once more, gave her a kiss (or did I kiss her *then* wake her…) and nipped off to the gents. As luck would have it, this was the perfect time to syphon the python, as about 8 seconds later, AJ discovered his 10 shot limit and decided to be sick all over the carpet. (Where my shiny new trainers had been situated just seconds earlier.) On my return from the bathroom, AJ was acquiring his second wind, (feeling a *lot* more lively now he’d cleared his system) and the group all suddenly realised that they had reasons to be heading onto the next club… preferably before the bar staff took notice of that strange discoloured patch on the carpet that had appeared in one of their booths.

We ambled through the streets of Liverpool towards our next stop, a shot bar called Baa Bar, stopping periodically to dip into AJ’s bag of birthday sweeties (not a drug euphemism, someone had genuinely bought the lad a bag of Haribo) or watch whilst AJ (demonstrating his recovery from the effects of all those shots) vaulted over bins, bollards and billboards. The bar was a short 5 minute walk away, (so we got there in about 15) and when we got there, a few of us nipped upstairs to the balcony around the dance floor and found ourselves a couple of empty tables.

Here the hypno play continued as I stuck Liz to her seat, magnetised her to the point where whenever she tried to sit at a distance from me, she’d find her butt sliding along the couch back towards mine, (and her arms snaking around me and cuddling like crazy.) and had her believing that the tee-lights on the table were just far too heavy to lift.

While she was sat beside me, concentrating intently, using both hands, and grunting with effort as she tried to work out why she couldn’t budge a tiny little candle, I chatted to Dave some more about kink, (seems he’s another dominant type, and for some reason seeing Liz helplessly obeying my every whim like I had direct control of her brain – which of course I do – struck a chord in him.)

It wasn’t *all* hypno-related by the way, Liz’s housemate Johnny didn’t seem particularly engaged by the pseudo stage-show, so I spent about 15 minutes geekily discussing manga and anime with him. Unfortunately it seems that although we’ve both seen plenty of Anime, not much of what we’ve seen overlapped... and it’s not like I even go looking for the weird hentai stuff. :oP (Often)

At one point AJ vanished for a bit, something about picking up a lady, and when he got back, we were all introduced to Cassie, his “friend” from home who’d popped up for the weekend to hang out.

(Liz: He tried saying she was “just a friend” but we all knew it was a booty call. ;o)

Cassie’s a really nice girl, she’s a slim, petite classy looking brunette lady. She didn’t *seem* the booty call type... but then, looks can be deceptive. Most people looking at Liz and myself wouldn’t usually think that we’d be a couple, and probably wouldn’t think that we’re as kinky as we are… though saying *that*, after 5 minutes talking to us, most people come to the conclusion that we’re very well suited, very geeky and very kinky. ;o)

We chatted for a bit, made her feel as welcome as you can when you’re shouting over the music, and Liz and I carried on our hypnotic shenanigans, this time with Cassie looking on whilst AJ was whispering *something* surreptitious in her ear. At the time I didn’t know what was being said, but he’s been pretty keen to try his own hand at hypnosis pretty much ever since hearing about the kind of things that Liz and I use it for. Seeing me hypnotically bringing Liz to the brink of orgasm simply by counting to 4 definitely got both his and Cassie’s mind’s working overtime, and by the time it was time for me and Liz to get our skates on, (Liz had work in the morning) I think they’d both decided that this was something they’d definitely like to look into trying out for themselves.

We headed off around 1am, AJ had recovered remarkably and though he was still drinking, he didn’t seem to be getting particularly drunk. He protested the fact that people were buying him shots at one point, claiming that shots just don’t agree with him, and that if he’d been drinking pints, he could have drunk ten to a dozen just fine without any of the side-effects that had cropped up earlier.

Liz received a text from AJ a few hours later (the dude’s an insomniac) telling us that Cassie was just recovering from her first hypnotic orgasms, and he told me on MSN the next day that having hypnotic control of a girl has brought out a whole new side of him, and he fancies building a harem of hypnotized workers for himself.

If AJ doesn’t mind, I’ll list off a few of the suggestions he’s given Cassie… maybe he’d like to blog about it himself though. ;)

Update: He doesn't mind, and Cassie's fine with me telling you about it too, so here's a few excerpts from our followup chat:

AJ: Well the first two I did pretty much one after the other. I thought 'fuck it, it's my birthday' so gave her one called 'Umbrella' that basically makes her really really really want to give me the best blowjob she's ever given.

Lex: Well it *was* your birthday and she *did* want to be toyed with... ;o)

AJ: Then I felt a little guilty. I've got a far too overactive conscience, so gave her a 1-10 arousal then orgasm trigger.

Lex: Understandable, I feel bad if I turn Liz into a blowjob dispensing machine... even if she *does* kinda like that...

AJ: I gave her a basic freeze trigger where she can feel everything, speak (if I allow her) and think, but not move.

Lex: Cool, how well does she freeze? Does she still blink?

AJ: Her face can still move...but she can't change her expression. (so I've caught her pulling a couple of silly faces already)

AJ: Then there's one called "Stop" where she's frozen, but doesn't get to feel anything till I say "Unstop" (Bad grammar, but it's the simplest thing) at which point all feelings hit her at once, but at twice the speed.

Lex: Niiice. A bit like Liz's "delayed reaction" trigger.

Liz: Unstop must have killed you. Grammar Nazi that you are. ;o)

AJ: Also, Cassie likes to babble a lot about complete rubbish, so I made a mute so she doesn't know she's not making sound. (That was handy as I was reading the paper yesterday.)

Lex: Liz has one of those... but realises when I use it. So shuts up, huffs and alternates between glaring at me / poking me till i give her her voice back.

AJ: Then there's some reward words... "Good Girl" gives her shivers of pleasure. "Very Good Girl" gives her pleasure that's a 6/7 on the scale of arousal, and "Very Very Good Girl" is 8/9.

AJ: And I had a free flat till Wednesday, so I put in one of my favourites. 'Scream' is where she literally does what it says on the tin, but also goes 3 points up on the arousal scale. That's fun... particularly if she's already at 10.

AJ: One more is 'Hands above head, stuck fast at the wrist', which is always good, as we never did get to use those handcuffs that we borrowed off you in the end...

Lex: Ah right, I'll be needing those back by the way. :oP

AJ: Then there's 'Magic Fingers' which I described to her by saying 'Each of my fingertips on your skin will cause a reaction 50 times that of on your clit, anywhere on your body.' I'm not sure it actually *is* 50 times stronger... but I made sure to say it would only be pure pleasure, no sensitivity or pain.

AJ: My favourite: 'Magic Tip' The end of my cock has the same effect as 5 fingers. That one's fun during a blowjob... though I did have to put in the caveat of no biting the member...

AJ: And there's one I called 'Trombone' (This and 'Umbrella' were my first two proper triggers so I was thinking "Innocuous Words"...) It takes her to 11 immediately.

AJ: Which is fun when teamed with the delayed reaction and going 'Trombone, No Trombone, Trombone, No Trombone etc.'

Lex: Teasing can be fun, I know a sub on collarme that likes to be teased for a whole evening before she gets to orgasm. Keeps them interested I think. ;)

AJ: It so did, but I didn't want to over complicate things. And I know all about orgasm denial. ;)

Lex: Liz likes the thought to some degree, me being fulfilled and her being left wanting... but I always feel stingy if I do that and leave her with no orgasm, so she usually gets one, even if she doesn't get to remember it.

AJ: Awwwww. Well I'm a giver, Cassie's had over 150 in her 4 day visit... including one without me being in the room, and one on a bus.

Lex: Hmmm, how many of those were au natural, and how many her hypnotically induced? (I'm asking purely out of scientific interest. ;o)

AJ: About 100 were down to hypno.

Lex: Dude, you've got crazy stamina. :o|

AJ: It's a gift and a curse.

Lex: Liz's hypnotic orgasms aren't *quite* as good as her real ones... still, I doubt there are many ladies out there who'd complain at 50 genuine big O's.

AJ: Oh she has fun. I've got easily the best bruises on my shoulders I've ever got from a girl.

AJ: My back is an absolute glorious shambles of bloodied scratches and marks.

Lex: Sounds... erm... lovely.

AJ: You have mindlessness as your hypno kink. I'm a major Sado-Masochist. ;o)

Lex: Hehe, well cool. D'you mind me putting up some of this excerpt on the blog?

AJ: Be my guest.

Lex: Cheers!

The spread of hypno kink continues.

23 comments:

Parkey said...

Glad to see you're doing the ol' rapid inductions in public. The question is, will you be doing them on people other than Liz sometime?

It's really amazing when you come across someone who's a natural but never been hypnotised before. You can blow their mind!

Dan said...

"Hmm... Maybe I might do some hypnosis with my girlfriend... Oh look she just orgasmed..."

Would you believe it!?

Lucky b******s with somnambulistic girlfriends!

I wish them all the best... Grrr!

AJ said...

That was a good night. I'm so happy that you could fill in any and all blanks that I may have had. You're still an absolute Playa in my eyes and should be worshipped as some sort of God, or prophet (if we're feeling self-conscious).
Definitely need you to show me some more moves though...

Yours faithfully,
'Augustus John'

the aforementioned dave said...

a very amusing evening spent in your company and indeed an inspiration for future adventures with submissive types.
Cheers for the mention :P

Cassie said...

Thank you :)

Dan said...

Looks like Lex is acquiring himself a fan club!

I do wonder why more people don't do this sort of hypnosis. It is rather fun.

Lex said...

Wow, lots of comments. So d'you two mind me sharing a few more details about what you've been doing so far with hypnosis? ;)

toberkitty said...

I had something like this done to me last month at a restaurant with my hypnoperv friends. It was fun being tranced in public like that =)

Mistress Winters said...

Clearly AJ is a fast learner. He may go far.

Dan's question about the spread (or lack of) of hypno play got me thinking about something that I've pondered many times.

I've just posted a blog entry about my thoughts on the subject for those who are interested.

Mistress Winters said...

Clearly AJ is a fast learner. He may go far.

Dan's question about the spread (or lack of) of hypno play got me thinking about something that I've pondered many times.

I've just posted a blog entry about my thoughts on the subject for those who are interested.

Cassie said...

Go ahead :) That's assuming you were actually referring to me as one of the you two..

Lex said...

@Cassie Yes. Dan and Parkey both have their own blogs. :oP

Thanks, I'll add a bit more info... how many orgasms was it you had over that weekend? Triple figures the way AJ tells it...

Cassie said...

He assures me 150 (ish), I wasn't counting but I don't doubt him for a second on that one haha :)
Awesomeness!

Cassie said...

(I was /trying/ to count, it was just a little bit difficult lol)

conrad said...

bravo, anyone up for a hypno meet in the summer?

Mistress Winters said...

Nice work. I couldn't get orgasm on command or freeze triggers working the first time I tried.

Either AJ is a natural or Cassie is... or both :oP

Lex said...

@Conrad. Yeah it'd be good if we could fit some more meets in, hopefully when the weather warms up. I think we'll see you in March during Rich's rapid induction course.

@Miss Winters. Wanna come to that too? ;o) And I think it's probably both. I'd definitely say Cassie's a natural. We got chatting about hypnosis for a good couple of hours yesterday on MSN. For some reason all Cassie can recall (consciously) of our chat is that it got dark outside very fast, and inexplicably she spent most of the time imagining herself as a rubber ducky in a nice hot bath.

Reading back through the chat to work out what we'd been saying to one another wasn't much help either, as all she could see was "Quack Quack Quack (quack quack)" ;o)

conrad said...

looking forward to it mate, had a similar experience wirh someone not seeing what was there, need to pick yours, lizs and riches brains anyways, if you get chance before the course, can u drop me a email at conradwinfield@yahoo.co.uk. cheers see you soon conrad

Amanda (amarney27) said...

*claps*

fantastic. I love it when you guys update this blog. Wish I could have been there to see that show!!

Cassie said...

Quack ;)

Melted Dreams said...

Cassie seems like the subject of dreams. Not that my two little volunteers aren't, but my ultimate subject would be one that has that amnesia. Not because I'd abuse it, course not, but it'd be far more fun telling them what happened or installing a trigger that makes them have a flashback over the session. Could even give them snippets of what happened, then make them forget, then show them again, and have it drift away again.

I think I need to attend one of these meets sometime. I feel all alone over here! I've got a new msn now too lex, so I'm afraid I've disappeared from my old one :P

Cindii said...

So...many.....new....desires!

Sometimes it annoys me that the orgasm hypno is MSN only because there's so much more of my kink that I want to explore but would make things between Melted and I very awkward!

Great post as usual :D

xXx

PS Melted got to tell me all about what happened to me in my trance on Thursday - he was rather happy about teasing me with what he knew!

Blogger said...

I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the best virtual strippers strip-teasing on my taskbar.