Tuesday, 5 January 2010

A Belated Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all those on the Blogosphere!

Lex posted one of his drawings a in the last post, and I've been saying for a while that I'd consider posting something of mine. However, stubbornness and an 'Oh, I'll get around to it attitude' (that at the moment is plaguing my University life!) has made me only get around to doing something about it now.

So here's something I scribbled down today, I had no real idea what I wanted to draw beforehand, but it turned out this way. Boy, would Freud have a field day!

So Happy New Year, guys. Thanks for reading, and bearing with us since lately we're *incredibly* slow at blogging. Hrm... Perhaps that should be my New Year's Resolution? To blog more?

1 comment:

Shrek said...

Blag as often as you like. We all still love you. :) Beautiful drawing, by the way