Friday, 5 June 2009

Our first date... again.

For a while, Liz has been asking if I could give her a certain hypnotic suggestion involving her memories. She's been keen to see what would happen if she were to forget who I was, and then meet up with me, as though it were our first date. Would we get on as well as we do now? Would there be a different kind of chemistry? Would she realise this time round what a kinky old perve I can be? She raised the idea again this weekend as I was driving her back to mine on Friday afternoon. The weather was warm and sunny, and the car was getting pretty stuffy. "Can we take a walk into town today?" she asked, "I need to buy some new shoes." I looked at the clock on the dashboard and saw it was 4pm already. It'd be nearly 5 by the time we got into town, not really enough time to go shoe shopping. Luckily for me, Liz isn't the kind of girl who likes to spend 5 hours buying one pair of shoes... still, we'd barely have half an hour so I wondered if maybe this amnesia suggestion had crept back into her mind.

"Course we can" I said, wanting to make the most of the sunshine, if not traipse around shoe shops.

Liz ummed for a moment, a little hesitant to bring the idea up in case I didn't fancy it. (I did. But it's fun to let her sweat, so I waited.)

I'd already been thinking of how to phrase the suggestion, where we could meet, and what we could get up to, etc. So as soon as the words were out of Liz's mouth, I reached up a hand, clicked my fingers and with a strong "SLEEP" she was slumped in her seat, eyes closed, lips parted, head rolled back. I enjoyed the view (as much as one *can* whilst still paying attention to the road.) spent a few moments deepening her relaxation. Then I gave her this suggestion:

"For the rest of the day, when I say the word "Amnesia" loud and clear, you'll forget for the time being all about our relationship, you'll forget that we've ever met face to face, or that you've ever been hypnotized in person. You'll know me from a chatroom online. You'll have had a number of conversations about hypnosis and trance, but you don't believe you've ever really done anything more than play along. As far as you're this is your first meeting with a real hypnotist. When I use the word "remember" you'll recall exactly who you are, who I am, and what we've done together in the past."

I made sure that she understood this suggestion, then had her wake. On getting home she mentioned that she'd received a few honks of appreciation from passing cars on her walk into uni that morning, and she mischeviously asked if she could walk into town ahead of me, as she wanted to see just how many more honks she could accrue. I thought a walk into town apart from me would probably make a good setup for the amnesia suggestion I'd just given her, so said that that would be fine.

"Obey: Walk into town, ignore me completely till I call you. Understand?" I asked.

"Yes Sir." came her submissive response.

"Good girl" I said with a grin, before unleashing her new trigger.

"AMNESIA!" I exclaimed.

Liz's focus on me evapourated, she blinked a couple of times, glanced up the road, and started the walk into town (about a mile and a half away.) I stood back for a moment, allowing her to reach a suitable distance when....

"Honnnnnnnnnnk" went a passing car.

Bloody hell. 10 seconds in and she's already attracting the attention of strangers.

I started to follow, trying my best to balance my distance between "I'm there if you need me." and "Someone's got a Stalker!"

Liz didn't make it easy for me to track her whilst remaining unobtrusive. She looks nice and approachable, so as she was moseying into town, she was the cause of a number of conversations trailing off, she also got herself a wolf whistle, another honk, and was stopped and asked for directions at least once.

Her being asked for directions was kinda funny. A couple stopped her and asked if she knew where Charles street was. (She didn't, I did) so I got to look like a stalker *and* an eavesdropper when I waited for her to walk on, then strolled up and told the couple that: Yep I knew the way! Left at the bank, then left again into the next sidestreet." I was on the brink of saying "I'd show you the way, but I've got to catch up with that girl you already asked." but thought it might be best if I didn't reveal *quite* so much info to complete strangers.

On arriving in town, I realised we'd not arranged a meeting place, so I crossed the road and phoned her. She picked up, a little hesitation and curiosity in her voice:

"Hello?"

"Hi, is that Liz?"

"Yeah.... is that Alex?"

"Yeah hi, I'm just letting you know that I've just arrived in town, where d'you want to meet?"

"Oh cool, I've just arrived in town too, my bus was a little early so I walked part way."

We agreed on a nearby bus-stop, and a minute later I jogged past Liz with a quick "Obey: Ignore me till you see me at the bus stop" command so I could get ahead of her.

I got to the bus stop, sat down at the bench, then immediately stood up again as Liz popped her head around the timetable with a curious look on her face.

"Hi there!" I said, hopping up. "Liz?"

"Yep, hi!" she replied, extending a hand.

We shook hands, went through "introductions", and I asked if she'd like to go for a drink. We wandered on into town enjoying the afternoon sunlight and talking about our interest in hypnosis, and how we both got into it.

It was a good thing I *did* give Liz that "Remember" trigger, that I mentioned earlier, as while we were heading to a local café to get ourselves a drink, I bumped into a girl called Nikki from my old work, who'd not had the pleasure of meeting Liz yet. Introducing her as "this girl I've just met" may have seemed a little strange... though come to think of it, introducing her as my "Mind Controlled Amnesiac Girlfriend" probably wouldn't do either, so I leant in and murmured "Remember" allowing Liz to recall who and where she was just long enough to exchange pleasantries with Nikki. As soon as she was gone.... I re-"amnesiac"ed Liz and on we went.

We got to the café, sat ourselves down, I had an Iced Tea, (something I'd developed a mild addiction for when I was visiting a friend in Japan a couple of years back,) and Liz had a fruit juice. We had the usual introductory chat. How did we get into hypnosis? How long's it been an interest for? What kind of experiences has it led us to so far? and so on. I mentioned triggers fairly loudly at a couple of points, and noticed that Liz didn't respond to them, (Ordinarily, If I mention the word "Freeze" as part of a normal conversation when it's just myself and Liz around, she'll freeze in place, triggered. If I want her to be unaffected, I usually have to lower my voice and almost mumble the word "freeze.")

Her lack of response to triggers was a good thing though, as it meant her mind was in a state where she was acting and thinking in terms of the guidelines I'd outlined for her. In that: she really thought she'd never been deeply hypnotized, so any hypnotic compulsions that I managed to implant, I'd be implanting "fresh" as it were, instead of relying on the fact that Liz is normally predisposed to obey any suggestion I might give. As a result, zapping her with new suggestions might be more of a challenge but... wait, what was I thinking? Liz *loves* being tranced and toyed with, odds are the only reason she wasn't already asking for a trance was for the sake of politeness... well, that and the fact she didn't know who the hell I was. :oP

I was actually pretty proud of her (of the both of us really) as we managed to get through a whole introductory conversation a drink in the coffee shop, and then take a walk for at *least* 25 minutes before my hypno-impulses started itching.

We were meandering through the park and gardens down by the river when I started to wonder what kind of demonstration I should give Liz. It was too sunny and too busy to do a full-scale induction, (Though I know from experience, the majority of people won't bat an eyelid if they see one person slumped sleepily over at the command of another, I wasn't sure if perhaps Liz wasn't willing to be made a spectacle of *just* yet.) perhaps I could sneak in some suggestions in my normal conversation and produce some waking hypnotic effects though... Still chatting about the effects of hypnosis, I guided us over to a bench around some circular flowerbeds.

"So have you been hypnotized much in the past then?" I asked, innocently.

"Well.... a little online, but I never really know if I'm just roleplaying or really hypnotized" Liz replied.

"I know what you mean, in a light trance that's often how things go. You feel obliged to follow the suggestions given you... but you don't exactly feel a massive compulsion to obey"

"That's just it! It's not really what I'd have expected."

"You'd rather find yourself helplessly forced to obey the commands given to you by your hypnotist" I grinned.

"Well..." she started, her cheeks flushing a little. "It would depend on what the commands were." she finished.

"Of course, so long as there's nothing creepy or dodgy going on... you want to find yourself just obeying, right?" I enquired.

"Right" she nodded.

"Because that's one idea of hypnosis that you enjoy picturing, yes? A hypnotist slowly taking control without his subject really realising what's going on"

"Mmmmm" she said, her eyes locking on mine.

"Working his will on you, finding yourself following along naturally, while at the same time becoming very intent on everything being told you."

"Yes" she agreed, (intently.)

"Well that's not hard to do at all, did you realise that you're doing it right now in fact?"

"I am?" she asked, looking a little surprised, but growing no less fixed upon my words.

"Yep, notice how you're absorbing everything I'm telling you, how you can't look away, how you're waiting to be told what to do next."

"But... I'm awake" she said, with just a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"You are... but hypnosis as I've said, can be a very easy state to slip into, even when you're awake."

"I see." she said, looking a little helpless.

"Why I could tell you right now that your bum's stuck to that bench, and what you'd find is that you're unable to get up off it."

"Oh *would* I now!?" she said, openly skeptical... but again, with enough of a hint of uncertainty for me to know that yes, she would.

"Mmmm hmmmm" I said with a grin. "In fact that more you try to move off that bench, the more you'll just find yourself fixed to it, bum locked in position"

"Ha! Nice try!" She said, asserting her inner brat, which up until this point she'd been holding at bay behind her polite 'meeting new people' attitude.

She shifted on her seat for a moment and then stopped, looking at me, shocked

"I... I can't get up!" She said, her voice 1 part panic, 2 part's curiosity, 3 parts excitement.

"That's right. Obviously if it was an emergency you'd be leaping up and legging it... but if I just leave you like this... hmmm, I bet you'd probably stay there for 5 - 10 minutes." I grinned, starting to get up.

"You can't leave me like this!" she gasped.

"Ohhh, you'd get free when it was clear to you I wasn't coming back" I said with a wink. "Alright though, I'll stay." And I sat back down. "Fun how I can control your body like that, don't you think?" I asked.

"Well.... it is kinda cool I suppose." she admitted.

"Want to see what else I can do with you?" If I could wiggle my eyebrows quizzically, I would have done.

"Dare I ask?"

"Well.... I could tell you that whenever I say something's bound in place, that it becomes fixed in position."

(I did tell her that and then spent a few moments amusing myself by placing a slightly embarrassed Liz into different poses.)

"Or I could tell you that when I tap you on the forehead, the stillness that's in your body will move into your mind, locking your thoughts in place. Leaving you a poseable dolly" I smirked.

"Would that really work?" she asked, currently sat with her hands 'vogue'ing above and below her face.

"Want to see?" I said, slowly moving my forefinger towards her head. Fixed in place though she was, she still tried to shy away from my finger nervously.

"No! Wait! I...." she began.

*tap*

Her expression fixed in place, mouth partway open, words still part-formed on her lips, I waved a hand in front of her face, no reaction. Fun. I posed her a little more, before moving round behind her (to the shoulder massage position.) I placed both hands on her shoulders and said "Move"

Liz's words came in a flurry: "... don't know if I want to.... woah.... HEY! What are you doing!? Easy Tiger!"

It was at this point that I realised that sneaking up on your girlfriend to give shoulder massages is appreciated *much* more when she actually *knows* she's your girlfriend. As it was, I was suddenly turning into Random Touchy Feely Stranger / Enforced Massage Man.

"Sorry" I said, with an embarrassed smile, (almost adding "Forgot who you think I was, there.") "Maybe it's a bit early for that kind of malarky."

"Yeah" she agreed. "You seem fun and all it's just..."

"It's not a problem" I said, remembering that this was pre-massage / pre-sex / pre-kissed-a-boy Liz. "Just couldn't resist, sorry!"

"No it's okay... kinda fun, I just erm... don't feel like massages just yet."

"So I suppose a kiss is out of the question?" I said with a cheeky grin. (Liz and I had been seeing each other for a good couple of weeks before our first kiss, so it certainly *would* be out of the question, I'd be lying if I told you that everything I ever wanted to happen always played out exactly as I planned it though. )

"Ahhhhhhhh" she said, growing a little embarrassed again.

"It's fine, it's fine" I said with a laugh, sitting back down beside her.

"So can I move now?" she asked, her bum evidently still firmly rooted to the bench.

"Oh, sure, you're released" I said, with a theatrical wave.

Liz got up and gave a wiggle to test that her bottom was now under her own command. Beside the part where I'd tried my luck a bit too soon, she was having a whale of a time. Recalling Liz's love of all things puppy related, my next suggestion was completely none kinky. It involved getting her to "Ruff!" like a pup each time I made a poking motion in the air. I had a fun few minutes using that one. Liz would be chatting while I *poke poke poked* the air in front of her. Eventually the conversation had wandered through enough none-kinky topics for us to come back to the more sexy uses of hypnosis. (Though this wasn't before this exchange took place:)

"Look *ruff* will you *ruff* stop *ruff* messing *ruff* about!? *ruff ruff*" at which point Liz grabbed both my hands and gave me a withering look. (Which is practiced and scary, let me tell you.)

Once I removed the "ruff ruff" suggestion we moved back towards....

"I don't *mind* the thought of hypnotic kissing you know... it's just."

"Early days?" i asked.

"Right, yeah. I mean... it's kind of a hot idea someone controlling me like that, but I *have* only just met you."

"Not wanting to find yourself kneeling submissively as my slavegirl *just* yet then?" I asked, making doe-eyes.

"Hmmmm" she said... looking more interested than perhaps she intended to. "probably not..." she elongated the word probably, a slightly wistful look in her eyes.

"So if I told you that when I call you a "slavegirl" you'll get off the bench, kneel down and submissively say "How may I serve you Sir?" that wouldn't appeal?"

"Oho I don't think I'd do *that!*" she said, the note of challenge in her voice once more.

"Oho, well I think you *would*" i retorted... adding "Well... as long as I don't try to make you kiss me"

"I'd not do that in public!" she hissed.

"Ohhh I don't know" I said, "I think you probably quite like the idea of being made a public display of."

"No." she said weakly.

"It's not like I'd have you dancing round naked... not today anyway...."

"Don't... You... Dare...." she seethed, her eyes flashing, cheeks flushing.

"Slavegirl"

Liz calmly got off the bench, knelt beside me, and looked adoringly up at my face. "How may i serve you Sir?" she enquired politely.

"Hmmmm.... don't suppose you want to kiss me, do you?" I asked, still trying my luck.

"No Sir" she said, eyes downcast a little.

"Oh well... are you happy to jiggle your breasts for me?"

"Of course Sir!" exclaimed slavegirl Liz happily, giving her boobs a playful jiggle.

"That's good. You can go back to normal now." I told her.

"Thank you Sir... uh.... HEY!" said Liz, hands flying from her breasts like they were on fire. She hurriedly got back up off her knees and sat on the bench.

"Wasn't *that* fun?" I grinned, "You make an *excellent* slavegirl you know."

Liz harrumphed, but was more amused than annoyed, and the next few times that I used her "slavegirl" trigger, she responded just as eagerly and enthusiastically to the order to kneel in front of me. A few passers by passed by, but slavegirl Liz didn't bat an eyelid. She was just happy to pose herself prettily on command, or try my hat on, (which looks *really* cute on her by the way.) or follow any other suggestion (within reason) that I felt like giving her.

I imagine she was more turned on by the whole experience than she'd be willing to admit to. At least till I've known her a couple of months. ;o)

We ended the date by grabbing a bite to eat from Subway, before walking back to the bus station. Liz got onto her bus to go home (which was actually *my* bus home), gave me a wave, then looked confused as I got on the bus after her. As I sat down beside her (the pre-arranged trigger to remember everything about our relationship) her eyes lit up, she gave me a huge grin, threw her arms around me and told me what a "Good Boy" I'd been for making the afternoon so much fun for her.

Did I ever mention what a gigantic smegging brat she can be!?

6 comments:

Grey said...

Sounds like a fun day out - and sounds like you got to discover just how much of what you take for granted about Liz is your own creation :)

Any chance of you blogging your side, Liz?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea! Rather reminds me of the movie '50 First Dates'. Perhaps most interesting to me is that well established triggers, such as 'FREEZE' seemed to have no effect. I'm jealous that you can relive that 'first kiss' ad infinitum!

lthr_nck@yahoo.com
lthr_nck on Yahoo Messenger

Melted Dreams said...

I've done something like this once before. Goes down really well in my experience :D

Glad to see you still blogging lex, I've gotten someone else into reading your blogs :P They've grown quite an interest, and also watched your trance video on youtube :P

The girlfriend hasn't read this yet, but she's seen a couple of video's :) Surprising how well her freeze trigger works too ;)

Anonymous said...

It was a great read! Interesting and cute at the same time. I guess a lot of people wish they could relive that first interaction again, you guys are teh luckies.

-Flash

hypnostudent said...

fantastic.

That was an amazingly long post, but it managed to hold my attention. I have a short attention span for blog posts. lol.

As always, it's given me some ideas to try on my subjects.

K-8 (conscious_object) said...

But the "Obey" trigger worked while she was Amnesia'ed? Or did you have to do a quick tricky remember -> obey -> amnesia?