Thursday, 4 June 2009

New Comic: Nic Buxom


Just a quick shout-out to my buddy Nic who's just started her own webcomic. Nic's fairly involved in the kinky lifestyle, so she's got a wealth of experiences that she can draw on. (For example, I know that at one point or another she's been a hypnotized kitten, she's been a dominatrix, and she's wrestled with a bunch of other girls in chocolate sauce!)

Nic's an exceptional cartoonist, and her style always gets me thinking that these are the kinds of drawings that big animation studios would produce if they ever made comics for an adult audience.


Check her out, she's over at www.nicbuxom.com

I've added a link to her over on the right side of the blog.

2 comments:

Nic said...

You're too sweet to me, Lex. ;)

Lex said...

Ya well, it's nice to be nice. ;)

Now get your fella to do some kinky hypno things to you so you can draw them too! :D