Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Hypnotic Induction


As mentioned in my previous post, I've produced a "core" hypnosis file to entrance anyone who'd like to give it a listen. The full version's 16 minutes, but I've managed to streamline this particular one down to 10 minutes (to fit YouTube's length limits.)

The 10 minute limit meant that I had to cut out a few of the repetitions, but as a self contained file I think it works pretty well. There've already been a couple of positive comments, but I'd love to get feedback from blog readers as to what they think.

Fairly standard induction, with suggestions once you're under to relax deeper, go under easier and respond more effectively to any future videos of mine that you watch.

Feel free to give it a listen to check you're happy with the content of the file before going into a trance for it. (Unless you like surprises, it's never really a good idea to listen to a hypnosis file before you know what's in it.)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Falcon said...

I'm interested in learning how to hypnotize others, but first I wanted to know what trance felt like, and what it would be like to be hypnotized myself. This file helped me understand that, and gave a good example of what an induction should be like. Thank you.

K-8 (conscious_object) said...

"(Unless you like surprises, it's never really a good idea to listen to a hypnosis file before you know what's in it.)"

I'm glad you have this attitude. I've chatted with several hypnotists in the past who for some reason believed that not knowing what's coming next makes it more effect, blah blah. I was sort like "I don't know about that..."