Monday, 15 September 2008

Bimbo-doll

I believe a few posts back, I said I'd give you some information into the happenings after I listened to a certain voice file of Isabella Valentine's... And since I'm a woman of my word, I guess I should get around to obliging!

After I'd had chance to recover form the surprise of how well the Wet Dreams voice clip had worked on me, Lex and I were both interested to have a closer look around the site. After we saw a bimbo file and listened to a short sample in which Miss Valentine sports her (extremely convincing) stereotypical, American bimbo accent, we had to get it. Unfortunately, the clip was designed for 'sissy' play, so Lex had to give me a suggestion so that no matter how much she mentioned the word 'sissy', it wouldn't affect me.

Heck, we had to take precautions after the last one!

Now, I wasn't overly thrilled about the choice of clip. I mean, I can't lie, I was -really- impressed with her accent, but I just don't do accents, and any Alternate Persona that would typically require one makes me a little nervous. I think I may have mentioned this previously ;)

But, I was willing to give it a go. So I listened to it, and it wasn't -too- bad with regards to the number of mentions of the word 'sissy', so it wasn't too much trouble for me to block it out. I don't think I went under too well the first time - a little bit of nerves, I suppose, and my overactive curiosity. So I listened to it twice, taking up about an hour of deep trance. As the clip draws to it's close, Isabella allows you the choice whether you'd like your IQ to remain low, or to return to normal. The first time, I simply went back to normal, but I decided to keep my IQ lower the second time, and I awoke as an American bimbo.

"Hello there, all finished?" Lex said, noticing me stir
"Hey mister?"I said, putting on my practised 'charm a boy' routine. "Can we go get some ice cream?"
"Ice cream?"
"Please mister? Look at my poor tummy, it's all empty and sad."
I lifted my shirt, looking at him with my big, brown eyes and a butter-wouldn't-melt expression. I don't think it was the eyes he was concentrating on though...

I'm not sure about how well I manage to pull of an American accent, you'd have to speak to Lex about that. Then again, we're both biased in different ways. I'm female, so if I'm not super confident, I'll pick holes in myself through the lack of confidence there. Lex is my guy though, so to avoid my strops and sulks, he's got to be nice to me =P

Still, it was a really good clip, and perhaps if I just listen to it a few more times, the accent will stick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Accent? We don't have accents!

In any case - accents really help roleplaying - hypnotic or otherwise.

For some guys its French accents, but for me Irish accents always hit home.

Melted Dreams said...

I did something with one of my girl friends that she had wanted to try that made her "nice". Sounds strange, but she said she wanted to seem nice for once (her words may I add), so had a go and the difference was surprisingly noticeable. There were compliments, random laughs, and various other things.

I expanded on it a little after, and had her become a complete air head. Wasn't quite the same as your experience, but as a start, it was a good reaction.

By the way, my american accent is apparantly very southern, so I can probably guarantee your's was better.

If I want a good english accent, I always ask Yin XD. Hers is amazing XD.

blnkstr said...

Great blog, liz! It's always fun to hear how you react to your trances, and since this is a new source or suggestions, it's even more interesting to see how deeply it has sunk into your head and made you obey. Have fun with the next dozen or so trances and your accent will be perfect! :)

Hypnosistudent said...

I've just happened upon your blog, but I have to say I really enjoy it! A healthy dose of hypnotic fun, for sure (and believe me, I love reading about it) but you two seem to have a beautiful relationship as well, which just makes it all the more pleasant to be a fly on your wall.

Looking forward to more!