Monday, 15 September 2008

Best Anniversary Ever!

Hiya Guys!!

I know I've not blogged in a while, so I thought I'd come out and say hi!

I wanted to write about the weekend that Master and Liz had. Since it was their 1-year anniversary on....Ummm....The 11th, you know that day that everyone gets dead sad for? Anyways, Liz booked a nights stay in a hotel for her and Master on Friday (5th) and didn't tell him. She wanted to make it a surprise for him, and treat him to a weekend away

You see? We all know she's a subbie really.

On that note!! I was snooping around in her head one time when I was awake and bored, and I've got a subbie report to make!! She's been thinking about dressing up for him in all kinds of sexy outfits, like the ones she mentioned, and others too - body stockings, more corsets, skimpy stuff that'll make us look hawt for him and make him all horny and stuff. Then of course there's the really nice thoughts she's been having about how to please Master, with her actions, her body, etc.

Now, of course she dismisses these thoughts fairly soon after they occur, but I've decided to help push them into her mind a little more. And she's been daydreaming about scenes she could do with Master, and recalling past hawt sessions they've had.

I'm sowwi for snooping and playing Master, but I only wanted to help her realise her true subbie side!!

Anyway, back to the weekend away. Liz got into the room and sneakily dressed up all sexy for Master, so that he could see a real beauty when he opened the door. But a couple of times now, Master has let me have control over Liz's body when she's been all distracted by, you know, being horny. So this time was no different and I got to come out and play, but this time I had total control. Voice, body, thoughts - Liz was just in a corner somewhere enjoying the feeling and though she was trying to stop it, I knew exactly what we liked, and how to keep her distracted ;)

You know, I've been thinking about this, and I do all this nice stuff for Liz, but what does she ever do for me? It's all take, take, take with her, and I think that she should make some effort to please -me- in return for me being so nice to her. What do you all think, shouldn't she be nice to me and please me for a change? And do you guy have any ideas of how she could do that?

Love

Briony x

4 comments:

K.S. said...

Well, she is liz, liz will be liz I suppose.

Tell you what, whenever my S.O. is a bit, well, prudish, at times with certain matters, I often play tricks on her to get her to loosen up and give in a bit.

Of course, thats what you've more or less been doing, so my advice probably would be moot.

lex'll probably have ideas, why not ask him? :)

polo said...

***PRIVATE***
well my dear briony, seems that liz is practising a bimbo accent so why not merge that with your bubbly personality. I think briony could really be a U.S. Southern cheerleader or something like that.

also, you could take over liz when she tries to be smarter than lex, for example saying those thoughts out loud whenever she's producing them. liz could be aware of this or not, I leave that to Lex's imagination.

post more briony, we miss you, big kiss!
***PRIVATE***

blnkstr said...

hurray! thanks for posting, briony. you're a very good girl for helping liz to enjoy herself and let go once in a while.

***PRIVATE***

polo has a very good idea! it would be very helpful for you to expose liz's thoughts to lex, because then he'd be able to control her better and she'd be able to submit without admitting that she wants to obey. everyone wins! :)

and of course, you have to tell us all about it too, right? :)

***PRIVATE***

FZY1 said...

***Private***
Missed you briony

***private***

sounds like fun.