Monday, 18 August 2008

Wet Dreams

Lex and I were reading Blank_Serena’s blog recently, and we came across an interesting post of hers where she talked about giving ‘The Award for Hypnotist Whose Recordings I’m Most Afraid To Listen To’.

That of course got my attention.

For a brat, and a curious one at that, having someone say something shouldn’t be seen, or is off-limits is one way to make Damn sure I’m going to want to get to it. Her name was Isabella Valentine, and from Serena’s post, she certainly had a reputation going for herself.

We strolled along to her site, ( http://www.isabellavalentine.com/ ) and took a look around the free clips (Yes, when the opportunity arises, we can be as tight-fisted as anyone ;) I was in bed at the time, whilst Lex was on the computer just in front of me. He was reading the list of titles aloud, but most just passed me by because he was talking so quickly =P

We settled on an interview she did with a girl called ‘Slave Diedre’ and hit play…

I have to say, she has such a gorgeous voice. It’s –perfect- for online hypnosis, and as I’m trying to type this, words are failing me. It’s inviting, seductive, sensual, warming and yet you can almost hear the undertone of power, and cunning she carries – or appears to carry. I listened to the interview completely wrapped up in what they were saying, and their voices.

- As a side question, why do American accents always seem to carry a more seductive tone to them? British accents just make us sound like we’re either full of ourselves, or that we’re some chum you’d meet down the pub… -

When it was over, I wanted to hear more of her voice, but was a little reluctant to actually try one of her inductions, and suggested hearing another interview. But Lex, I think, was curious about her inductions. We talked it over, and I agreed to give it a go. He chose one called ‘Wet Dreams’ (which sounds a lot stranger than it was, and no, it wasn’t solely for males)

I’m not sure how long it lasted for, but I was already wrapped up warm in bed, and I remember thinking about how beautiful her voice sounded….and how warm I was here….and worrying about whether I’d go under....and what would happen if I –did- go under….and how warm I was….and Lex’s presence standing before me….

Hang on, I thought, this can’t be right – I’m supposed to be listening, not daydreaming! I tried to snap myself back to her voice, and managed for a few seconds before the image hit me again, and Lex was now walking around behind me slowly. The hallway was dimly lit, and I’d just walked in through the front door when I’d heard his voice. I stopped in my tracks, curiously not saying anything, just waiting for something….but what?

I felt hot breath on my neck, making me shudder. His voice whispered into my ear, continuing the heat, the sensuality of the whole thing and - as corny as this sounds – I felt myself beginning to melt. He hadn’t touched me, but his presence, his whispers in my ear, his hot breath on my neck and ear….God they were fixing my attention now. I dropped my bags to the floor, as he continued whispering to me….

He walked ahead of me up the stairs, turning around to beckon only once, his eyes locked on mine as he did so. I shook myself out of my temporary immobility, scolding myself for standing there like some open-mouthed twit for so long. I followed him though, and as I entered the room, he was stood waiting at the end of the bed. Candles flickered in every corner of my vision, providing a sensual dimness for the room. I looked across at him, waiting for something….a signal….a command?

It seemed he’d read my mind, pointing to the bed, not breaking his gaze even for a second. I positioned myself in the middle of the bed, looking back at him, lost in his eyes, his presence. He slowly climbed on top of me, kissing and biting my neck, whispering all the while. He slipped me out of my clothes before I’d even realised what was going on, and by then, his strong hands held mine in place above my head (How had they gotten up there?) He looked into my eyes for a moment, and seeing my confusion, my helplessness, my desire, my arousal, he continued to kiss my neck….

I woke up some time later (you didn’t think I was going to reveal –everything- did you?) with Lex watching me intently. The fantasy had played in my head, and apparantly, I’d gotten quite…umm…-excited- listening to it…

I can definitely begin to see what Serena was afraid of, especially knowing about her weaknesses for that kind of thing ;) And it really surprised me to have worked so well, first time, on me of all people. It didn’t work completely, (since there’s been a little restriction on my climaxing for a while now…limited to…well…whenever Lex says…) but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t have an effect.

To experience a fantasy –that- realistically…To go as far as to smell his cologne…to feel his touch…to shudder at a phantom hot breath against my neck…to feel his body next to mine…It’s amazing – even for someone who likes reading (possibly a little too much =P)

It’s been a definate eye-opener, certainly, and it’s re-ignited a spark in Lex, I think. A while back we mentioned the possibility of making me a hypnotic MP3 of my own, and nothing had been done about that until recently (but that will have to do for another post, I think ;)

7 comments:

K.S. said...

yikes, good thing its marked as "afraid to listen to" because it nearly had an effect on me.

My S.O. however, is still out cold from the experience.

Very tempting, but at the same time, quite a bit unnerving for me. I dont think my S.O. would mind, however :P

Grey said...

One possible reason it worked so easily is that Lex was there watching over you, so you could let yourself go and trust to him to keep you from waking up as her brainwashed love-slave...

Listening to it on your own might not have been so effective...

Anonymous said...

Hiyo. I've been reading this blog for a while, but this is the first time I've ventured a comment (though this doesn't have much to do with the post I'm commenting on :P). What would you recommend checking out to learn more about hypnotizing others? I've done some reading on it, but I don't want to try anything until I'm sure I know what I'm doing. Also, I've never been hypnotized myself, so I don't have any experience about what it's actually like.

Any advice would help. Thanks.
~Falcon

Grey said...

The best way to learn to hypnotise people is probably to sign up for a reputable training course (arguably, it might be better to sign up for one-on-one training rather than as part of a group, but that can be argued either way).

If spending money on it isn't appealing, then getting hypnotised yourself can help a lot - by listening to free mp3s, playing with a program like Virtual Hypnotist, or finding a hypnotist who's willing to help you out.

Reading up on the theory can help too - the story Busman's Holiday on the EMCSA ( http://www.mcstories.com/BusmansHoliday/index.html ) incorporates a pretty good hypnosis 101 from an experienced practitioner.

Finding an experienced hypnotic subject who's willing to let you practice and give you constructive feedback helps a lot, particularly when it comes to building confidence for your first few inductions.

The most important step is to get some actual practical experience - until you do, at best, you'll have a head full of accurate theory - chances are you'll have a head full of mutually contradictory theories (which doesn't mean they aren't all true for different combinations of 'tist and subject...)

redmollie said...

Ironically, some of we Americans find almost anything said in an English accent to be unbearable erotic :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the advice, Grey!
~Falcon

ryokojesse said...

ive got to agree with molly, the english accent helps so much when listening to lex's videos. it's very soothing and sensual. :P