Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Bimbo's, Triggers and Cam-Fun!

Managed to plague Lex’s house over the weekend (he just can’t seem to get rid of me!) and in between work, true to his character, he managed to think up a few hypnotic games for us to play.

Did a little camming to a few onlookers, though I’d like to give a special shout-out to whoever it was that decided to make me dance…WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING!? Though, I suppose the sight itself was punishment enough. You’re just all so mean to me! *sniffle…sob*

I also found out that Lex has been going through ‘the back door’ with some of the viewer’s suggestions. If –I- refuse to do something, he’ll simply bring out my kiss-arse counterpart and have –her- do it…Razzafraz! A good example of this would be a suggestion that someone gave (sorry I’m not sure who it was. I don’t get the chance to follow the online conversations…I seem to only get bits of them…Funny that isn’t it? =P) about my becoming a doll. Now, I’m not a big fan of fembots and dolls, I can –understand- the attraction they bring to people, they just don’t do anything for me is all. It’s funny actually, since they both possess similar elements to things I actually find quite attractive in hypnosis (obedience, waiting for commands, etc) but the things I associate with them must be what’s causing my indifference. I know, I’m so awkward ;)

Anyway, out popped Bimb- I mean, Briony (=P) and I found out through reading the chat log back later that she’d been a Barbie doll for everyone…Joy…

Lex is actually quite mischievous sometimes (probably why I’m still with him ;) and on a few occasions now he’s taken full advantage of my zoned-out mental state to get me typing things like ‘I must serve my Master now’, ‘I must be punished’ and ‘Lex is my Lord and Master. I live to serve him.’

Pass me a pail…I’m gonna hurl.

Though you never know if next time the text may just –happen- to be typed as ‘Lex is an insufferable, egotistical git. I must ignore him at all costs.’ It’s such a shame when that happens, isn’t it? =P

I’ve got to apologise to Nick actually, I made a comment about Lex to him (good conversation must be built from a common ground that we can talk about…Ours just happens to be insulting Lex =P) Unfortunately though, I didn’t realise that Lex was sitting right behind me, reading everything I was typing…Whoops. He then took it upon himself to bend me over on the bed, and spank my arse directly in full-view of the cam…Ghet. Don’t worry Nick, Lex can pay for your therapy.

I was even given a new trigger. I won’t go into too much intimate detail (especially after Lex was so good and vague on his earlier post) but my new ‘Sexy’ trigger sends shivers down my spine just typing it! It involves experiencing all of my favourite sensations (which I’ve had to slow down a little bit, since cramming them all into one feeling isn’t as satisfying as focusing on different areas at one time, before moving onto the next).

So yes, an interesting weekend, to say the least!

3 comments:

Blnkstr said...

Good work, lizzidoll! I'm glad to see you getting a chance to speak your mind and answer to all those terrible things that Lex has been subjecting you to! Shame on him! :)

On the other hand, it _does_ sound like you're still enjoying yourself quite thoroughly, so maybe he should keep up all the trickiness. Oh, you agree? Good, I'm glad to see that, too! >:)

Anonymous said...

Good heavens, no, Lizzie. I should be the one to apologize for getting you into 'trouble' with that ghet Lex. Someone needs to put him in his place, and you're just the girl to do it! Can hardly wait to chat with you again so we can say some more mean and nasty things about him.

***private*** and to see you standing there like a pretty barbie dollie! Breathtaking! ***private***

Nick (lthr_nck@yahoo.com)

LizziDoll said...

You've yet to answer for -your- underhandedness (is that even a word? Ah well, it serves it's purpose =P) Blnkstr! Don't think that I don't know what's going on..."Lex, Lizzi's just said that'd she'd love nothing more than to dance again, strange eh?"

Yes, lies -are- generally a tad unbelievable...

And I'm looking forward to it Nick! *misechievious little chuckle*