Wednesday, 19 September 2007

The Other Side of the Lens

I attended my first Entrancement Hypno Shoot this weekend. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but once the initial fear of the unknown had subsided, I began to really enjoy myself. Becky was a lovely girl and the shoot went extremely well (which made the long trek down there all worthwhile). Though it was only towards the end that she mentioned that she had a few robotic-style PVC and catsuits handy, and straight away Lex's eyes lit up.... Bless ;)

The Becky-bot YouTube clip gives it's own explanation as to why he hasn't stopped talking about her robotic experience. Full credit to her, it's one of the best I've seen.

Low and behold though, he couldn't resist the opportunity to show off. My presence there suddenly switched to a demonstration dummy as he began to play. At one point, he'd got us both under whilst I was being used as a hypno-tickling prop!

- I'll point out now that this -wasn't- me.... Lex went and fished Briony out (even after all of my warning glares!), though that may have had something to do with the way Fembot-Liz tends to malfunction at unexpected times ;) -

I apologise for any shoddy camera work though. That was my first shoot, and I've never done filming before.... We all learn at some point, I guess. Though I've yet to see it back myself, the YouTube clip didn't look bad (even with Lex's little sound effects ;), so we'll have to wait and see what it turns out like....

It was really exciting seeing the shoot from the other side of a camera (even if it -is- just to point and announce "I was there!" :P). I was so embarrassed when Lex caught me slipping during some of the induction and re-enforcement trances though. I'd begun to focus less on his words, and was lulled by his hypnotic tone - until he snapped me out of it off-camera.... *blushes*

I definately hadn't expected that to happen, perhaps I was feeling left out ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed the shoot, and I'll definately be attending the next one. After all, -someone's- got to make sure he behaves himself!

No comments: