Wednesday, 29 August 2007

Mobile Mannequin

Reading back my first blog entry, I couldn't believe that I'd actually written it (though after checking back with Lex, I can't claim foul play unfortunately :P). This is my first blog, and I wasn't too sure what I should be writing, and what you'd all actually be interested in reading. I'd only ever really associated blogging with kids telling tales about their afternoon at the park, or adults moaning about their jobs. Before reading Lex and Playgirls Hypnosexy blog, and then Hypnomaster D's BDSM blog, documenting something like this had never occurred to me. So I guess I'm just easing myself in gently. I'll call that first post my 'stiff introduction'. Now, onto more important matters at hand.

I've got to say though...Seeing that bright pink text staring me smack in the face was rather a surprise... I should have known it wouldn't be long before Lex had my other personas rallying behind my back.

The incident he and Briony were referring to was one of the first wake-up calls I had to the fact that I would respond to hypnosis (within reason, of course) in public places. I'd always thought my naturally over-cautious mind wouldn't ever allow it to happen, but as I mentioned in my earlier post, posing in the middle of town as a mannequin wasn't something I expected either... It seems the inhibitions -I- have are cast aside by Briony's carefree personality, and it's been Lex who's saved me from a few of Briony's plots. Frankenstein's monster springs to mind really ;)

If I'm honest, I don't really mind these little schemes of his. A considerable amount of our time together is spent batting insults (-mine- being the majority, of course ;) back and forth, and out-doing each other in little bouts of revenge. Although technically, he has the advantage (how can a frozen doll argue back?), I like to regain a little ground from time to time. It keeps his head at a manageable size ;)

Actually, a good example of this would be something that popped into my head just this weekend. I was in a rather mischevious, bratty mood and thought I'd have some fun of my own. Lex had used my freeze trigger, and without thinking I stopped in my tracks, staring blankly out of the window. My conscious mind soon re-asserted itself then, and I realised what the heck I was doing. Though, instead of exercising my more colourful vocabulary, I decided to go for a different tactic this time. Remaining in position, I watched him from the corner of my eye. Content in his small victory, he turned back to what he was doing. I moved out of my hold, snuck up behind him, and gave him a loud "RARGH!!" before gleefully running out of the room (whilst he lowered himself from the ceiling fan ;)

I'm naturally a very head-strong, playful, bratty girl at times (in case you didn't get that earlier :P), and this has been very useful with Lex as it's as a nice way I can goad him into snapping me back into line with hypno-dominance. Which is just plain fun in itself :P My little outbursts and over-dramatised tantrums, which I'll admit, sometimes aren't really necessary (I'll never hear the end of -that- little revelation now) allow him the chance to 'call me to heel'.

Gives a little enjoyment for us both really.

6 comments:

Grey said...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with the whole thing :) Keep up the good work!

- grey

LizziDoll said...

Oh, I plan on. It's nice to think there's time when the mighty hypnotist can still be scared witless by a rebellious subject ;)

HypnoMaster D said...

Hi Lizzi, and all your alternate personas... I am pleased that you've discovered the pleasures of this kind of play... and glad to have had a small part in your getting started.

I've been reading up on your creative adventures, to see if I can apply any ideas to c and Megan.

The more the merrier!

- D

Lex said...

Hmmm, maybe I should give Lizzi programming so that when her persona's are addressed specifically, only that persona gets to remember reading the message... or would that be too cruel? *cackle*

LizziDoll said...

Thanks for the message D.

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at coming up with ideas for our hypno-play. I think that's something to do with the realisation that I'm creating ways to ensnare and embarrass -myself-. Since when I actually sat down to it, I came up with a few things Lex could use on his model shoots...

I think that's where Briony comes in. If we can provide you with some entertainment though, I suppose it's not a wasted venture ;)

Grey said...

On the intercepting messages to other personae thing, I think you should probably leave it to the primary subconscious persona's discretion (if memory serves, that's Briony, but after 2am my memory isn't perfect...) ...discretion about what Lizzidoll stays aware of.